Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Coconut Whipped Cream (GF,V)
Last week my three kids made an unusual request for cinnamon rolls. I am always up for a challenge, so I created some yummy cinnamon roll inspired pancakes (that tasted a lot like coffee cake 💛) and I thought I would share them with you!
It's perfect timing, too. Our pancake and waffle mix is 25% off on Amazon this month when you use the discount code 25TEFF03 at checkout! --> take me to Amazon
Here’s How I made them:
Cinnamon roll mixture:
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tbs melted butter or coconut oil
Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs maple syrup
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Mix cinnamon with maple sugar (or brown sugar) and melted butter or oil.
- Follow directions on the back of the bag for making Snacktivist Pancakes.
- As you make the pancakes, add 3-4 little scoops of the cinnamon roll mixture to the pancakes.
- Served them with coconut whipped cream and top them with fresh fruit!
Coconut Whipped Cream
- Carefully open the can of refrigerated coconut milk, (keep it level for this step)
- Scoop out the thick white layer of coconut cream on top and put it into a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Stop scooping when you reach the water in the bottom of the can. Save this for smoothies or drink it as is!
- Using a mixer or hand beater on high speed - whip the coconut cream for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and light, with soft peaks. Mix in your sweetener and vanilla.
- Whipped coconut cream is best served immediately, but can be stored in an air tight container for up to a week.
With the discount code 25TEFF03 on Amazon, our gluten free, vegan pancake and waffle mix is less than $7.50! That's a steal. Purchase a few, today and try our other variations like lemon chia seed pancakes and rich cocoa waffles.