Pumpkin Spice Toasting Bread
It could not be easier to make a comforting and gluten free staple than this pumpkin spice toasting bread.
Perfect to pair with your favorite soup or to have as breakfast on the go, this recipe makes one loaf and takes about an hour and a half to make, but will find itself in the hands of every family member in no time.
Warning: it's so good (too good).
- 16 oz bag of Snacktivist® Foods All-purpose Flour
- 1 TBSP Pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar (can substitute for coconut sugar)
- 1 packet instant bread yeast (bread machine yeast) (2 ½ tsp)
- 2 c warm water
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 TBSP oil
In a large bowl mix:
1. Mix all dry ingredients until incorporated.
2. Mix in warm water, using hand mixer or stand up mixer (2-3 min)
3. Add in pumpkin puree and oil, mix additional 2-3 minutes
4. Pour into well-oiled or parchment lined baking loaf pan]
5. Let rise in warm place for 30 min
6. Place in pre-heated oven, 425F.
7. Bake 20 minutes
8. Turn down oven to 375 and bake additional 40 min
9. Let cool completely before slicing!
Don't forget to let us do all the work this season with our sweet and savory baking mixes! Find our all purpose flour here: Order Now