Raspberry Nicecream with Chocolate Chip Cookies, (GF, V)
I'm convinced ... nice-cream is a gift straight from above. Who would have though one ingredient would create such a creamy, sweet treat that tastes just like ice cream! We've added raspberries to this recipe for a bright, healthy, gluten free, vegan dessert this Easter.
Pair this nice cream with Snacktivist chocolate chip cookies(scroll halfway down this page) for a fun twist! Or, better yet, bake them as one, big cookie cake in a cake pan or cast iron skillet and top with this nice-cream and raspberries for an unforgettable dessert!
Here's how we did it:
- 12 frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 4-8 TBSP water
- Freeze your bananas overnight
- Chop your frozen bananas and add them to the food processor or blender about 3 at a time
- Add water slowly, depending on how thick you want it.
- Blend until it is a smooth consistency, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Add in you raspberries and pulse until mixed thoroughly (but still chunky!)
- Place in bowl, jar, cup or on top of a cake sized cookie and top with raspberries.
This recipe takes about 5-10 minutes to create. Make your cookie/cookies ahead of time and save the blending for after dinner for the best results. You can find our gluten-free, vegan cookies online, here!
With love this Easter season,
The Snacktivist Team