These gluten-free morsels are the perfect treat to make your house feel more like home. Made with our Snacktivist Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (you can now find on Amazon!)*** they will make your whole house smell delicious and your loved ones feel extra loved!
• Snacktivist Brownie mix***
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
For mocha ganache topping:
• 6 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
• 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
• 1/2 cup heavy cream
• 1 Tbspn butter
• 3 Tbspn instant coffee (or 1-2 Tbspn espresso powder)
• 2 1/2 Tbspn Bailey's Irish Cream liquor
1. Follow direction on the back of the brownie mix bag, (add walnuts before baking)
2. Allow them to cool, completely. Set Aside.
3. Place the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Set aside.
4. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cream, butter, and instant coffee/espresso powder. Stir and bring to just barely a boil.
5. Remove the cream mixture from heat and pour over the prepared dark chocolate in bowl. Allow to sit for two to three minutes, then stir until the chocolate melts into the cream.
6. Stir in the Bailey's liquor.
7. Stir in the walnuts
8. Pour over cooled brownies and set in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy 25% off our brownies from Amazon on Tuesday February 12th during our one day sale!
Enjoy this new and lovely month.
Team Snacktivist :)