We're in love!
These double dark chocolate brownies are gooey and gluten free with a healthy dose of omega-3s (brain food!). Every bite is not only indulgent, but vegan and made with fair trade cocoa and ancient grains.
They're not only to-die-for delicious, but they're beautiful to photograph and the best treat to enjoy this Valentine's Day.
Here's how to make them:
- Snacktivist Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil (or melted butter)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen or unfrozen)
- Follow Directions on the back of the Brownie Mix
- Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts before pouring
- Sprinkle 1 cup frozen raspberries atop of brownies and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, let cool and garnish with fresh raspberries
- Enjoy <3
Our Double Dark Chocolate Brownies are $3 off this Friday, February 8th through Monday, February 11th! Find your conscientious valentine’s day treats, here.