GF | V | 12 oz - It's the gluten-free, vegan, gourmet bread you have been waiting for!
Fresh, soft, moist and flavorful. It always tastes great because you make it fresh! Using a blend of ancient grains and high-quality, plant-based starches, we achieve a fluffy rosemary-garlic focaccia bread.
You can enjoy this with garden fresh salads, savory soup, fine cheeses or my favorite: dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Try toasting it for a gourmet sandwich and take your lunch to the next level!
This focaccia is so easy to make and requires less than 5 minutes of assembly time. All you need is warm water and olive oil!
- No eggs or dairy products required.
- Mix as directed and pour onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spread to the desired shape using spatula maintaining 3/4 inch thickness.
- Drizzle your favorite olive oil on top of the bread and using your finger, create little olive oil pools.
- The bread needs to rise 20-25 minutes in a warm place and bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Fresh bread has never been so easy, no kneading, no rolling, no messy counter-top!
- Just stir, pour and walk away to work on your other projects or relax while the yeast does the work. Your kitchen will smell divine!
*Our current manufacturing facility also processes tree nuts (almonds), corn, soy, coconut and is not a guaranteed peanut free facility.
Please do not consume if you have severe allergies to theses foods.
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or call 208-699-4422.
Sorghum Flour*, Teff Flour*, Millet Flour*, Potato Starch*, Brown Rice Flour*, Tapioca Flour*, White Rice Flour*, Xylitol*, Organic Unrefined Coconut Sugar*, Yeast, Sea Salt, Citrus Pectin*, Non-aluminum Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch*, monocalcium phosphate), Organic Psyllium Seed husks*, Xanthan gum (corn*), Apple cider vinegar Powder* (Corn derived food starch, cider vinegar, corn maltodextrin). Non-GMO*